The UM700 USB Desktop Microphone is the ultimate tool for creators, whether you're recording music, live streaming, vlogging, podcasting, conference calls...the list goes on. This mic can do it all. With its adjustable polar patterns, this microphone is incredibly versatile, allowing you to record various recording types in a variety of settings. Plug it directly into your computer, place it on your desk, and you're ready to go.
Use the stereo set to record some music; then switch it to the bidirectional to record a two-person podcast; switch it to the more directional cardioid setting to record a voiceover. The possibilities are endless. This mic doesn't just give you versatility - it gives you high-quality audio, too, capturing 48kHz/16-bit broadcast quality sound. The UM700 will give you all the flexibility and quality you need, whatever you end up creating with it.
4 polar patterns. Record almost any situation with just one mic
- Stereo. Recording music
- Cardioid. For desktop & solo use
- Bidirectional. For 1:1 interviews & podcasts
- Omnirectional. Perfect for group meetings
- Plug & play. Seamless compatibility via USB for Windows or Mac
- High fidelity audio. Captures 48kHz/16 Bit broadcast quality sound resolution, latency-free, with a powerful frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz
- Color: black
- Materials: aluminum
- Collapsed" 4.4" x 3.8" x 7.9"
- Expanded: 4.4" x 3.8" x 11.6"
- Weight: 2.3lbs
- Diaphragm:0.55" (14mm)
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -45dB - 3dB @ 1KHz
- Polar patterns: Stereo, Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bi-directional
- Power consumption: 5V/150mA
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Headphone amplifier impedance: 16ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 15-20,000Hz
- Connector: Micro USB (USB cable included)
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Movo UM700 USB Desktop Studio Microphone with Adjustable Polar Patterns
- USB Cable
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Nov 29 - Dec 3
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.