The job market is more competitive than ever. Recent graduates are up against growing numbers of their peers, while seasoned professionals are finding it harder to move up the career ladder. However, with this collection of lectures, guides, templates, and sample banks, you'll learn the career building techniques to make your qualifications stand out from the pack. Based on research from Harvard Business School, the McKinsey Consulting Group, and Duke University, this is course has been given a brand new 2017 reboot to guide you on all of your future career pursuits.
- Access 151 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare keyword-rich, targeted resumes that get results
- Present yourself powerfully on LinkedIn & separate yourself from other professionals
- Source & create career opportunities using traditional & non-traditional techniques
- Build relevant professional networks that are the foundation for a sustainable career
- Interview competently & persuasively while being yourself
- Negotiate job offers successfully
Eazl is a totally new approach to business education, offering practical business courses in HD that fuse animation, interviews, templates, and interactive exercises to achieve better outcomes for participants in the community. We deliver business tools based on research from institutions like MIT, Harvard, and Stanford in a beautiful format that is optimized for maximum learning and retention and our team responds to your questions to support your learning outcomes. Use Weekly Brain Boosts (Fridays at 10am PST) and our frequent live events to keep your business brain engaged. Learning is a lifelong journey, not a destination.
Eazl is led by Davis (Head of Product) and Ludell (Marketing Director) with contributions from Patton (animation), Agustín (analytics), and Deer (public relations).