Hadoop is perhaps the most important big data framework in existence, used by major data-driven companies around the globe. Hadoop and its associated technologies allow companies to manage huge amounts of data and make business decisions based on analytics surrounding that data. This course will take you from big data zero to hero, teaching you how to build Hadoop solutions that will solve real world problems - and qualify you for many high-paying jobs.
- Access 43 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how technologies like Mapreduce apply to clustering problems
- Parse a Twitter stream Python, extract keywords w/ Apache Pig, visualize data w/ NodeJS, & more
- Set up a Kafka stream w/ Java code for producers & consumers
- Explore real-world applications by building a relational schema for a health care data dictionary used by the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Log collections & analytics w/ the Hadoop distributed file system using Apache Flume & Apache HCatalog
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.