The best way to learn Python is by using Python, and this massive course will teach you while you develop real life applications. Over the course, you'll truly begin to appreciate the many, many uses of Python as you build web applications, database applications, web visualizations, and much more. By course's end, you will have built 10 applications that you can be proud of, and have the tools to go off on your own into the world of Python programming.
- Access 172 lectures & 21.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a name generator, a website URL timed blocker, a web map generator, a portfolio website w/ Flask, a GUI-based desktop application, a webcam motion detector, a web scraper of property, an interactive web-based financial chart, a data collector web application, a geocoding web service
- Under & use object-oriented design
- Use Python to build applications w/ Flask, Tkinter, Numpy, Folium & more
- Explore scraping data, computer vision, sending automated emails & more using Python
- Schedule Python programs based on computer events
Ardit Sulce received his master's degree in Geospatial Technologies from the Institute of Geoinformatics at University of Muenster, Germany. He also holds a Bachelor's degree in Geodetic Engineering.
Ardit offers his expertise in Python development on Upwork where he has worked with companies such as the Swiss in-Terra, Center for Conservation Geography, and Rapid Intelligence. He is the founder of PythonHow where he authors written tutorials about the Python programming language.